Wednesday, August 13, 2008

fazrulhisyam's presentation..

a very very good morning to everyone..
i want to give a comment to hisyam presentation last tuesday..
he being a good presenter.he didnt show that he nervous on the stage eventhough he tell me that he feel nervous when he start the present.he also show a good eye contact with the audience.by the way,he broke the time limit.actually,he must use 3 minutes sharp,but he over 10 minutes than he should.furthermore,his slides on the scrin also attracted the audiences to focus on his presentation...he also use attention getter to his audiences like he ask the audiences to cheer the day..thats all..

2 comments:

Fadzrul Hisyam said...

haha...
that's why I said that I was nervous,
I lost my time management.
Anyway, I learnt something to focus more to time management while maintaining the quality of the information that will be tell in the presentations.

wanshalamyza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.